Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hey!Say!7 Ultra Music Power 11.6.8 Yamada X Yuto

Hello~
Sorry for not updating this blog...> ~ < Very many new things in JUMP world happened and none of them I posted here...Things like Limited edition 2 of OVER, new live stages, new hairstyles and etc. But I'm not gonna to post that here coz everybody know that already ne? ^ U ^
I was busy these days so I haven't post Ultra Music Power radios... But from toay my summer holiday has started so i think I'll be able to post it~! ^ U ^

So today was also Yamda & Yuto~! ^ ^ It was super duper CUTE and funny~!!! Really loved this~ I'm happy that I didn't stopped wait..because actually today's radio was late..it startted at 22:26PM Japan time..even it had to start at 22:15PM =.=" But they made me really happy!~

The quality really is not good...But still possible to listen ^^

Listen online~:


Also if you want, you can download it as MP3 file
~ H E R E ~
6.99MB
Duration: 7:30 minutes

<3 Comments are LOVED!!! <3
^ U ^
Without comments this blog will die T ^ T

No comments:

Post a Comment