Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hey!Say!JUMP- Over| New single! True or rumors?

Waa... I have so so good news!!!
Seems like JUMP announced about their new- 7th single called "Over" coupling with 愛ing ~アイシテル and ユーガッタ モール in today Yokohama Arena last concert.

Estimate release date: 6/29.

It's still not official..but I think this is not rumors!
I'm so excited!!! * O *

Don't you think that Arigatou ~Sekai no Doko ni Itemo~ was a little bit like Your Seed? And "Over" is love song ne..so I can compare it with "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy" .. So "Over" PV can be something like MnSB ne? The most things I'm excited is PV, new dance, new hairstyles, making of PV, good quality of song "Over" and other songs......! I'm excited about everything!!! * O *

Ok..seems like my fan mood is on now..and I'm starting to write "blah blah" words full of kyaa~ and other fan love xD So I'll write if it will be official or any news about this ne~
Ja ne! ^ u ^

SOURCE
credits go to~:
momoiro71@LJ

3 comments:

  1. I hope this new single is for real! I thought JUMP will have a new single at the end of this year since they just released Arigatou~ sekai no doko ni itemo. I'M SO HAPPY! >:DDDD<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is not a rumor. Oh~if its like MNSB then I'm so looking forward for the PV. ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL, I am kinda excited for this..i can't barely wait for june 29♥

    ReplyDelete