Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

お誕生日おめでとう涼介!

Happy 18th Birthday!

Dear Ryosuke, it's already 3 years for me to know you and celebrate your birthday. You was 15 years old then. I saw you at Shounen Club singing Wonderland Train. A boy which was reaching his dream, a boy with cute smile and chubby cheeks, a boy which was doing all his best for his future, JUMP and US-fans. Maybe per these 3 years Yamada-kun's look has changed to more adult like, but Yamada's heart is always the same. He's still cute, he's still doing his best for all of us and JUMP.

I wish you all the best~! Time of JOY, LOVE, FUN I wish for you~! Don't stop reach your dreams! In sad times don't forget that around you are many people who loves you and you're important for them. Family, friends and even fans are with you! I wish you one more wonderful year!!! ^ U ^ I believe in you~! Do your best!
Thank you for everything you did for us, for all your songs, smile and voice. Thank you for doing all your best for us! Thank you to were born!!!

!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment