Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hey!Say!JUMP- 愛Ing~アイシテル/Karaoke-Instrumental ver./Chipmunks ver./Ringtones

Hello! Sorry for long hiatus without any admonition.. From now on I'll be active again~ :)

Today I want to share Shounen Club 愛Ing~アイシテル mp3 rip, also Instrumental/Karaoke version, chipmunks version and some ringtones :)

I know that 愛Ing~アイシテル song many people has shared already, but I edited my mp3 rip to be louder so I think it's a better quality of song.

Hey!Say!JUMP- 愛Ing~アイシテル 4.52MB
Download ~ H E R E ~

愛Ing~アイシテル Instrumental/Karaoke version. I also know that it was shared before, edited by other person. But this is my edit, and for me it's a little bit better quality of karaoke version too. In this version there almost can't hear vocals.

愛Ing~アイシテル Instrumental ver. 2.6MB
Download ~ H E R E ~

A cute chipmunks version of 愛Ing~アイシテル song~ 3.73MB
Download ~ H E R E ~

You can also download all versions of 愛Ing~アイシテル in rar file ~ H E R E~

Also some ringtones. It's not music box sound. I just cut some parts of song :)


First chorus part (
Bibitto ai ga ai ga zenshin hashitte...) - h e r e

Chinen part "Mukuchi no shy girl" - h e r e

Yamada part "
Aide aide ippai ni natte"- h e r e

Daiki & Hikaru part (
Itsumo kyuuni hanashi wo futta reaction..Odoroku kao mitakatta mitetakatta..)- h e r e

"
Yosokufukano!Nozomutokoro!"Ai"shiterukara..
Aide aide ippai ni natte"- h e r e

I edit and ripped these myself!
So if you want repost these please give full credits to my blog!

Also~comment if taking ^ u ^
Because without comments my blog will die! T^T

1 comment:

  1. Awww~ I love the rip ringtones! :)
    Whenever my cell rings, it'll be like "Bibitto ai ga ai ga zenshin hashitte" lol~~ ^^
    Thank you so much for sharing! The chipmunk version is too cute!

    ReplyDelete